Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A New Year! A New Look! Keep Your EYE on 2012




Hi All!

I feel a sense of collective renewal as all you gals and guys wish for a brighter New Year. To me the New Year presents an opportunity for a New Look, which in turn signifies a New You.


This transformation is easily accomplished. I like to call it “eye fun” or better still “iPhun” (yes, we all miss you Steve Jobs as I write this missive on my Mac). It is open season on eye styles thanks to the unlimited boundaries extended by Hollywood. With superior eye makeup products, and a broad palette of styles it could be a fun adventure to unwrap the new you for 2012. Let the world see you, and let you view the world through brighter “iPhun” eyes.



Whether you are a teen in the process of discovering a look, or someone who welcomes a change – dramatically changing your eye makeup is the quickest, easiest (and painless) way to achieve your goal! Come by Felix Design Studio. I will teach you tips and secrets to maintain any look! I can provide you with a kit of mascara, pencils, etc. to take home with you. iPhun is an exceptional idea for us to get creative together; and the results are immediate and gratifying.




By the way, the latest and greatest eye liner pencil and a black mascara wrapped in a bow make the perfect stocking stuffer. Better still, a Gift Certificate or Makeup Bag stuffed with goodies is the ideal present for those significant women in your life.




Wishing you a year and a lifetime full of health and blessings and (iPhun!).




Erin



xo



P.S. Running the trails with Charlie dog, we occasionally come upon peacocks. Remarkably Charlie is uninterested in the vibrant birds. She seemingly appreciates that they are a treasure in our lovely Palos Verdes. These peacocks served as the inspiration for this eyeful graphic.






1 comment:

  1. Frankly I've got bored with "my look" but have been scared of making the change. Your bright, festive and creative eyeful of a graphic is tempting me to "go for it" in the New Year. Yes, I think I'm ready for some iPhun!

    ReplyDelete