Monday, September 10, 2012

I have a Phizzy secret... ;-)

I've been holding out on you! Time to share one of my anti-aging secrets....

What compelled me to share with you my secret was the plight of a recent client.

She called for an "emergency makeup application" -- she was tired, under-the-weather and overwhelmed -- she needed to look spectacular for a hot night out. This called for my secret stash of Phiz Lifting Elixir!

I cleaned her face and vigorously massaged the Elixir around her eyes, forehead, jawline and neck. We both noticed amazing results. She looked fresh and youthful in just a few minutes. It was amazing!

Really, it isn't surprising that it is so effective because Phiz Lifting Elixir incorporates the trifecta of Anti-Aging properties; Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, and Multi-Peptides, plus the added bonus of Lifting Seaweed. These ingredients help to restore tone, vitality and vigor to dull, lifeless skin, and helps to raise the skin's moisture level to fill-in and "plump up" fine lines. You will see instant results!

So, I have a special offer for you!

For a limited time you can purchase this leading-edge, advanced Elixir for only $50 (a discount of $15 off the regular price). Go to www.phizishop.com (find it under the "Special Offers") or select this link below:http://www.phizishop.com/shop/category_2/SPECIAL-OFFERS.html?sessid=SgiuQZkSf5YoQBT2vq7XYC0iZUhezNhuKOarYrKr73pCoMkHteu7mo4LwkDzfDBE&shop_param=cid%3D%26

Now that you know one of my secrets, you now can enjoy the sensational benefits of Phiz Lifting Elixir.

Hugs :)

Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment